Wednesday, August 10, 2005

DISAPPEAR!

Here's an idea. For seven days out of every month, I'd like to retreat from being me. I'd take a deep breath and step out of the house and disappear for a week. Destination: Irrelevant.

While on the road, I'd be writing, about the journey and the stay, taking photos of the nice people I meet along the way. When the week is done and I'm back home, I can coherently craft my notes into stories of utter beauty and interest and adventure-filled glee. I'd pick out my best photographs and post them for the world to live through my eyes. Wouldn't that be grand?

In a year, I'd have twelve memorable adventures, all with homes online and in print. And I'd be living an enchanted life, the way I'd like my life to be lived, and sharing that life with other, like-minded people, who long for nothing but the wind in their faces, the scent of fresh flowers, the sun setting upon a mountain valley.

I think it's time I started.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger JM Ibanez said...

Good luck on that. Wish I could do the same :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home