Sunday, July 24, 2005

Whee! Neil Gaiman responded to my post on his journal. Check it out:

Hi Neil,

Congratulations on finishing your tour. I'm sure you must be aching to get back to your family and garden. Just thought you'd like to know, the trailer of Mirror Mask is now available at Apple.com. For the fans who were unable to see past the crowds during your sneak preview on your tour stops, here is the URL: http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/mirrormask.html

We can't wait. Have a good trip home and please send my regards to Eddie Campbell whose work on From Hell still gives me that wonderful feeling of dread.

Karlo S.
Philippines


Oh good. Eddie and his family were, as always, wonderful. I was just sad that I didn't have longer there.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger wawaya said...

shet ka.... :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like i said:
fxckxr.
bxstxrd.
$^#*@!%.
sigh. fine, fine ---
that's califragilistic...

- mon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home