Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I looked at myself in the mirror last night and, like Keanu, I went "whoa." Either my diet - oops, I mean lifestyle change - is working or I am slowly wasting away due to some degenerative disease. Perhaps it is the former. The jowls seem to be shrinking and my face might be narrower. I don't think this is just wishful thinking. Looks like low carb works for me.

In line with this being a lifestyle change, I am taking all things in moderation. It's low carb, not no carb. My rice intake has decreased by about 95 percent and I am more careful in picking my food. But I don't cringe whenever the chicken leg I am about to eat has some breading on it nor do I vehemently refuse a potato chip or two (to my credit I do just get one or two chips and not gorge on a bag by myself).

Must remember to weigh myself this Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Karlo said...

That's the street behind Puerto Real in Intramuros. Nice, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home