Sunday, October 17, 2004

This week I start my - i don't want to call it a diet - lifestyle modification. Breakfast today was two mushroom and scrambled egg sandwiches which I ate en route to work. Lunch, which I am eating right now, is boiled chicken and Kaye's tuna-mushroom mix. I can eat this forever. Just wish she gave me double helpings hahaha. Protein no carb. Protein no carb.

I also ditched the truck in favor of a more environmentally friendly mode of transportation - the urban commute. One jeep ride, one train ride, and one bus ride gets me to my office. I promise to use the gas-guzzling truck only when I have to.

I also tried out a new Nivea double action facial wash. Bango!

Right now I want to kiss someone in the rain because she's never done it before. Meow.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Karlo said...

ano'ng bla bla bleleele?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home